Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welcome to my blog

This is what I look like when I'm stoned
Welcome to my blog.  I'm going to post updates from time to time about what I'm doing and thoughts I'm having.  Come by and visit every now and then and you will be surprised at what you see.

I am currently doing a 6 week run of performances at the Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center in Leimert Park Village at 4305 Degnan Blvd.  Shows are at 7pm (clean show) and 9pm (blue show).

We're having a lot of fun down there, we have Cornelius Grand (one of the original Temptations) hosting, Greg B. Co-Hosts and provides an awesome sound track.  And we couldn't do any of it without Andra Loney who put everything together.  We also have a variety of guest hosts each week, so come on down and see what you've been missing!

 
For now, if you like, check out my videos
Stand up Comedy & Medical Marijuana Reviews
 


No comments:

Post a Comment